Sunday, November 11, 2007

Rambling

I was just pondering about how easy it is for others to misinterpret our intentions. It is rather shocking how people can sometimes assume things so differently......... and are so firm that their assumptions are gospel truth.

Frightening.

I also find it hard to understand why there are people who would think that when we do something good for someone, we actually have a hidden agenda or expect something in return in the long term. Seriously, I don't understand that rationale.

Chanced upon this while cruising along:

"Other people's opinion of you does not have to become your reality.."

Yah........ sometimes we just need to do what we need to do, to the best of our ability........ and constantly seek to improve........... and all these, shall be done with the best intention. I guess this is enough. I'm really not very interested in those strange schools of thoughts.

No comments: