Friday, December 21, 2007

The Professional MIA-der

As small fish always say, I have officially MIAed. I realised that I am really good at being Missing in Action.

Sometimes, an overly packed scheduled can be frightening. So often, I find myself buried in assignments, projects and stuffs....... and before I know it, many many months has passed.

The second half of this year has been expectionally busy. Took on so many things and got my hands so full. Before I know it, its the end of 2007.

Don't get me wrong, I value my friends and cherish friendships trememdously. But thing is, when I'm busy rushing stuff......... everything else sort of just get neglected for a while. In fact, Dad gets worried when he doesn't see me for too long.

This is bad......... very very bad...............

I really need to pay more attention to the people around me. Seriously, I repent :(

I'm never someone one who set resolutions. But for this once, I resolve to pay more attention to my dear friends and family members. Even if we can't find time to meet, pehaps a call or sms will show that I care.

No comments: