Thursday, March 13, 2008

Hello Again

I decided that it's time to update my blog before it goes dead. Gosh...... time certainly flies :P

Actually, I do have stuff I wanna talk about here........ but I'm really tired, sleepy, and mentally, I'm too occupied right now to pen down my sentiments here.

So, I shall write about things another time.


Lately, I captured some nice pics. They are not great in the technical sense, if you measure them in terms of photographic skills. But they capture my sentiments and emotions, so everytime I see them, they trigger certain feelings................


yawn......... maybe I'm not talking sense now......... I wanna sleep

4 comments:

bo0nEe said...

heh heh dunno wat talking you la.. i want my photos!!!!! urgh

Terra Lim Ting Ru said...

finally you update!!!

iwannasoar said...

bo0nee, give you photos liao

iwannasoar said...

Hi trz -gl26, yes, finally an update, after so long :)