Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Photos

I was just browsing some photos taken over the past few years and noted the weight lost. Hmph....... All that gym routines are effective.

Looking back at the past always give me this strange feelings. These moments feel like yesterday, yet so much have moved on. People have progressed and so much have changed.

Sometimes, it feels like we're in a stream sailing along, we're moving all the time, just that we're not noticing. When we look back, we realized the distance we've covered.

Anyway, I've decided to make a conscious effort to take more photos.......... so that I can always look back with fondness, the journey I've walked.

2 comments:

Liew Wai Ming said...

then i must be one of those worthless ones that u wan to sail away from :P

iwannasoar said...

huh...... why suddenly so negative?