Friday, May 04, 2007

Happy Birthday Cousin

Cousin J and me grew up playing together, but I never know when is his birthday. I mean, I know it's roughly a couple of months after mine, but never sure when it really is. And yah, mean me, I've never bothered to ask :P

Thanks to Friendster, now I finally know the exact date, hee

For the first time since we're kids, I wished him happy birthday, hahahaha, by posting a comment in Friendster.

Me: Happy birthday cousin, actually I never really know when's your actual birthday until now, feel guilty


His reply was quite funny:

=) from ur cousin j

heh heh,

tat's a long overdue well wishes then my dear cousin, haha.

thanks for the tot, gee must be very concentrated since this many yrs though.

cheers,
J

2 comments:

A said...

lol..... you're not part of the Sotong family for nothing you know....... lol~~~~~

iwannasoar said...

Oooiii :P