Tuesday, November 14, 2006

A Mugging Small Fish

I was just checking out Small Fish blog and there were no entry................. again. Small fish fish has been mugging so hard for her 'A's. Sob...........This is the first time she feels so far away. Can't even get updates from her blog. Sad huh................

Did I say I hate exams.......... yah, I hate exams. Can never understand the rationale. Can a 3 hour paper really represent 2 years of hard work? Hmph, I certainly have my doubts. That's why I always always prefer assignment based modules.

Woke up to a morning full of thoughts about life, about people................... about how we spend our time. I guess I'm too particular about making things ideal, so that there will always be flash backs of beautiful moments. But what if the beautiful moments are spent with the wrong person, are they still beautiful?

Lately, I learned that life comes in seasons................. and phases. Nothing new, but never felt it so strongly before. Not every phase is meant to last forever, so sometimes, there is no real need to perfect situations in temporal phases.

Sounds like I'm talking Greek? Yah, typical of me.............. I'm just thinking out loud.

3 comments:

bo0nEe said...

yay yay yay!!! finally new blog..!! nx tym i shall teach you how to add tagboard.. heee hehee. it'll all be over soon! den we can go out and hav fun =D love you dearie.. miss you aloootttt

iwannasoar said...

miss you too. Hey, next time I show you my Pinata garden, really very cute and fun.

iwannasoar said...

by the way hor, I changed to new blog because of your complains hor :P

Gan dong or not

I wanna change my blog skin. My friend say this one not nice :P

but I abit nua about doing it, hee