Monday, March 26, 2007

Boon Two wrote about something close to my heart in her latest entry, about how people come in and out of our lives. For us city dwellers, it's impossible to keep in touch with everyone because we meet so many people everyday, so at times, we just let them slip by.

However, like she said, there's aways a sense of lost as we let acquaintances fade quietly, because there are always people whom we like to know better..................

Her entry got me rather stirred emotionally. I'm the kind who store lots of memories, even a brief but lovely moment is worth remembering. As life move us on and bring us to different places, the common memories are perhaps the only things that still bind us together.

Yes, and that's why, like her, I hate saying goodbye. For her, she chose not to say goodbye when it's time to part. For me, I really would prefer not to part.

No comments: