Monday, March 05, 2007

Obedience, Faith and Waiting

All that energy spent rebelling and fighting for freedom, I've finally discovered the liberation obedience brings. Things may not always go the way I want, but they're definitely for the best.

Faith sometimes bring us to do the most irrational stuff, things which go against logic, which human understanding can't quite figure. Yet, it'll bring us to higher grounds, to places beyond one's imagination. Faith is powerful, because faith as small as a mustard seed can move mountains.

The more we exercise faith, the stronger it becomes.

Obedience, faith and waiting............... I find waiting the most difficult.

I'm one of those super impatient kind, sometimes, I just want to snap my fingers and expect things to be nicely set right before me. I want to have things settled immediately.......... right away.

But being too impatient sometimes make me move in circles.......... and bring me back to where I started............

I'm learning how to wait........................... because occasionally, that is necessary.

No comments: