Friday, April 20, 2007

A Surprise In The Mail Box


I got an unusual letter in my mail last night. It's bulky and.......... sticky tapes were used on every possible area. Wah lao, the sender is super kiasu (grin) RQ held it in his hand and I was trying to snatch it..........

Me: "I want to see........... let me see............."

The word Dearie caught my eye.............. I'm curious........................... what's that bulky letter. And it says it's sent from "someone very beautiful"....... Pengz........... this person damn thick skin....... Taking a closer look, I recognise the handwriting............... it's from my dearest dearest Small Fish :D

Me: It's from Small Fish............. it's for me one :D

RQ: It's also for me mah (so thick skin, assume that all gift are shared)

Me: Ei, still got plastic bag one (after I opened the envelope)

RQ snatched the plastic bag and kept squeezing it, trying to figure out the content.

Me: Oooiii!!!!!!!!!! You'll spoil it by squeezing.

Guess what's inside. It's a pink torto!!!!!!! My Favourite...... I love these little stuff toys, been eying on it for months. Yay, now I've got one. And it arrived right in my mail box as a surprise :D I was jumping around in joy when I saw it

Now Small Fish's green torto has a companion.

All pictures are grabbed from:

http://moibeautifullife.blogspot.com/

I wanted to photograph it and put it on my blog, glad that Small Fish already did it, now I just need to kapo it :)

Thanks Small Fish, for this cheerful gift. Just when I'm so stressed up and stuff.......... you've brighten my day in a beautiful way :)

No comments: