Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Sunday's Service

During the service on Sunday, Pastor preached about Sowing and Reaping. It's not a new concept, but something about his sermon struck me.

He mentioned something like "those who sow in tears will reap in joy.............." for the past few days, that statement stayed in my mind and kept replaying itself. How true.......... at times, sowing can be a painful process, it may take lots of hard work and determination. But the results will be so rewarding and joyful........... that one will forget about the tears of sowing.

I'll remember to sow good seeds, and reap good harvest.

Bumped into Boon Two before service. Meeting her there has a special meaning for me, because it reminds me of the phase of life, when we were both silly teenagers. We used to explore things together, and this church, was something which we discovered together. That chapter with Boon Two has a special place in my heart.

After a big turn, life brings her back to where we first started................. just like how it has brought me back here. I don't know how to express this, but there is a tremendous joy, that we're back here together again.

No comments: