Sorry Boon2, to steal this entry from you. Just that I got rather nostalgic after reading your entry, can't help but really feel like penning down some memories of my college life here:
- I remember checking out my dream college with Boon2. Lucky us, the then principle came and talked to us personally for a long time
- I was taught by a real local artist and had the best times of my college life in the art studio. I remember hiding in the art studio to do my tutorials while waiting for the next class. My friends always have a hard time trying to find me
- I got to know some of the best people in that studio. They have coloured my college life in the best possible ways.
- I was selected to represent my college in a pre-u event. The selection interview was intimidating, with the principle, vice principle and many HODs asking me lots of questions.
- We had many dogs in the college.
- I was the club treasurer.
- In a skit, I played a school girl buying ice-cream from an uncle. I got the most numbers of NGs because I simply couldn't stop giggling when it was my turn to speak.
- For some reasons, I love the locker room. I hid all my thick books in there
- I used to raise the flag during morning assemblies
Small fish, you wanna blog about this too? Think it'll be fun