Thanks to Mrs message, I thought it'll be fun to write about my school days with her, let's see what we have:
1. Mrs taught me how to play the guitar in school.
2. We used to run a CF together. Once a students whom we didn't know popped by and joined us. Those have been really great.
3. We were always rushing work.
4. We sat near a fellow classmate who was real messy. She had dried mushrooms in the drawers and under the desk........... EEeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :P
5. Whenever I needed a break from all that serious brainstorming, I'd shift Mrs's pencil case and stuff around her desk. Just to disturb her.
6. Mrs kicked my butt once.
7. I used to paste a large paper on my table so that I can doodle on it. Mrs saw some of those and wanted me to do some doodle for her.
Those days has been hectic, but fun. I guess what really added to the joy has been the good friends around. We should have taken more photos back then, so that we can look at them now.
Well it's never too late. At least we're taking more pictures now, like our swiss rolls......... grin. Someday in the faraway future, I believe we'll appreciate these pictures